Job title: Apprentice Gymnastics Coach
The City of Newcastle Gymnastics Academy provides quality facilities and the development of gymnastics throughout the North of England. The Gymnastics Academy creates the best opportunities, inspires and develops gymnasts for all abilities.
Applicants will need:
- enthusiasm for gymnastics
- excellent communication skills
- self-motivation and ability to motivate others,
- IT skills
- effective team working
- good standard of GCSE’s in English and Maths
- physical stamina – fit enough to support gymnasts whilst coaching
- perseverance and patience
- Available to work evenings and weekends
Job Duties: Working with children to help them develop their gymnastic skills, setting up and checking the equipment on a daily basis, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout all of the premises as well as the equipment. Delivering activity classes for children of all ages as well as school groups.
Training to be provided: Level 2 Activity leader and Level 1 and 2 Gymnastics Coaching Qualifications.
Duration of Apprenticeship: 2 years
Future prospects: For the right candidate there could be the possibility of a full time post within the Academy
Please email your CV detailing your qualifications and a letter of interest by 31st May 2017 to email@example.com