Terms of reference were to be signed off at the next board meeting but this has not occurred since the last meeting.
Leotard sales – the dates confirmed are –
Tuesday 9th December – by Fiona Ross and Karen Weir.
Saturday 13th December – Linda Chilton and Mandy Surtees will run the sale from 10-1pm.
Any second hand leotards in good condition and washed can be handed to Linda Chilton or left in the coaches’ office before 7th December for pricing. We are still trying to confirm if there will be some samples of Quatro and Adidas leotards for sale also (Judith Lane).
At the same events good quality second hand books will be sold and can be donated to a member of the parent’s committee. (There is a large supply of books in the cage in rec side which need to be included in the sale).
Metro Centre Collection – Sunday 30/11/14
£760.06 was collected by the gymnasts. A thank you note will be sent to the metro centre (LC) and we would all like to express our thanks to Michaela Dale for organising and running this successful event.
Cake Stall – the list asking for volunteers is on the wall by the parent’s information board outside Karen Chapman’s office. Please add your name if you wish to help or bring along cakes to sell. All volunteers are welcome.
Christmas raffle – all children have been given a book of tickets to sell for the Christmas raffle. May we remind you the money and stubs are due in by Monday 15th December to be drawn at the Christmas display.
Christmas Display – tickets are on sale now.
- Chocolate tombola – to be run in the days before the displays and also at each display. Selection boxes x 200 will be sourced by KS
- Hampers – x 4 one per display. These will be made up on Saturday 20/12/14 (LC/PC/HS). Cellophane and bows will be purchased by (JL) and boxes.
- Win a date – it was thought this would be a good idea again, Janet Richardson will organise again this year.
- Craft stall – HS will be asked to consider making some items to sell including “…reindeer sparkle and poo!..”
- Refreshments – turkey sandwiches will be sold again this year at the displays. MS has looked into donations of bread towards the event. Shopping for other items will be done on Thursday 18th December by EB and KB. It was suggested KW provide the turkey as last year. Mince pies will also be provided on a table with the sandwiches with cream.
- Barclays Matched funding – Tracey Lee will be attending on Sunday afternoon as a VIP guest and will sell tickets for the hamper draw whilst there. It was commented the KW may also have contacts that could do the same.
- Bucket shakes – this will be undertaken at the end of the shows. KS to organise.
- Door/tickets – this will be covered by CNGA reception staff and parents allocated by KC. Leotards and hoodies will also be available. KS/KC to check stock of sportswear for the event.
Wednesday 28 January 2015 6pm
All parents are welcome
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM PFC.