Any Questions? Call Us: 0191 275 5113
Benfield Sports Centre
Youth Gymnastics is ONLINE booking only.
All tickets/passes with QR code will be received via e-mail.
Please hand your QR-code over to our gym staff.
(Remember, you must be 14-17 years old to enter this session)
Here you can book your Youth Gymnastics Session entry.
All tickets/passes with QR code for each attendee will be sent only to one email entered at the checkout page.
Youth Gymnastics session currently running every Friday 7pm - 8pm.
Please ensure that you understand fully the Covid-19 procedures as detailed on our social media sites.
*If you or any of your family members feel unwell you must not attend Youth Gymnastics session.
Before entering the gym
1. Shoes should be removed before entering the gym.
2. A coach will welcome you and scan your QR code.
3. CNGA will not accept any responsibility for personal belongings being lost or stolen.
4. Food is not allowed in the Gymnastics Centre at any time.
5. Drinks maybe taken into the gym but must be consumed at the viewing section of the recreational
area off the recreational floor.
On entering the gym
6. If this is your first time introduce yourself to the coaches so they are aware that it’s your first time
and they will assist you and remind you of some of our rule and regulations.
7. Jewellery must be removed before participating in the session.
8. Gymnasts must wear suitable sports clothing during the training session, jeans are not suitable.
9. All long hair must be tied back
During the session
10. Respect the gym at all times and do not abuse the equipment - if in doubt ask the coach.
11. Please be sensible during the session, always seek coaches help when necessary and
always when trying new skills.
12. One person at a time when using the inflatable track or trampoline.
13. Gymnasts are not allowed to adjust the height or remove any part of the fixed apparatus. If
you use any other form of equipment please return it to its original place.
14. NO CAMERAS or MOBILE PHONES are to be allowed during the session.
A member of staff will remind you if any of the above is not adhered too.
I declare that I am in good health and that I am not suffering from any medical condition or disability which
might make it unsafe to participate, I understand gymnastics involves certain risks although mats and other
equipment are provided for my protection, may not be able to prevent injury.
I hereby acknowledge my understanding of the risk involved in participating in Adult Gymnastics and
Making payment for the Youth Gymnastics session indicates acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE - Coaches have the right to ask you to leave if you do not adhere to the above terms and